Plano Property Management
Property management is crucial if you’re looking for investment property in Plano, TX, because managing everything yourself can quickly become too much to handle alone. It could seem like there is never enough time with duties like tenant relations and property maintenance on the to-do list. Work with local Plano property management experts if you want to maximize your investment.
You can sit back and relax knowing Real Property Management One Source is looking after your investment property. Our crew is familiar with the Plano area’s local community and market activity. With our assistance, you can get the benefits of investing in Plano real estate while leaving property management in our capable hands.
Plano Property Management Services
Real Property Management One Source’s residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing and Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening and Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- We have a simple approach. We provide expert, reliable property management services, from tenant screening and vacancy filling to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you’re an investor or an accidental landlord, we’ve got you covered regardless of your background. With a long history of experience, we handle your investment by providing rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Put an end to the stress associated with DIY property management. If a new renter moves in, is evicted, the rent is paid, or maintenance is required, we keep you informed. You also have constant online access to all the data related to your property. Owners of rental properties can relax knowing that RPM One Source is looking after their investments.
- We are well-known in the sector for our top-notch licensing, insurance, and adherence to the law. This suggests that the best service for your Plano rental property will be provided by a team that is prepared for any situation. In order to maintain the highest level of upkeep for your property, we strive to establish dependable relationships with investors, tenants, and suppliers. You’ll be able to invest your time and money in buying more properties and developing your business partnerships if you let us handle your ongoing, time-consuming property management responsibilities.
Other Locations We Service
Our main office is in McKinney, TX, and our other current services areas include:
Don’t worry if the region you’re interested in isn’t included on this list. Give us a call, and we’ll be happy to extend our services and collaborate with you.
Contact Real Property Management One Source
Our property management strategy is certain to save you money at all stages of the process. We make it simple to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
If you would like to have your Plano property managed by Real Property Management One Source, have questions, or want to speak to one of our team members, contact us online or call us directly at 214-721-0727 today!
Would you like a FREE market analysis?
For tenant-occupied homes, tenants can submit a maintenance request via their online tenant portal. Our portal allows tenants to submit a work order request by providing a description of the issue as well as upload photos of the issue, when appropriate. When a request comes in, we assess it and see if it needs immediate dispatch or if we can proactively troubleshoot the issue with the tenant.
Much like realtors determine sales prices based on the real estate market, we determine the rental rates based on your local rental market. After we receive the details of your specific rental property, we will complete a market analysis and set a target starting rent rate.
We understand that everyone’s situation is different. Some owners only need assistance with leasing their rental property and processing rent payments each month while others prefer all aspects of the property management process taken care of for them.
“Real Property Management One Source is great to work with and always responds to us in a timely manner. They worked with us closely throughout the entire rental application process. RPM One Source has always been a reliable company to rent through!”
“Good communication and quick to respond to inquiries. Real Property Management One Source successfully leased two of our properties in less than a month.”